Mothers of Preschoolers
2nd & 4th Thursdays at 9:15am, Sept.-May
Bethel Baptist Church, Yorktown
Find support and encouragement with other moms! Discussions, crafts, and guest speakers create a fun, helpful environment. For more information, and to contact our MOPS coordinator, check out our MOPS page (by clickinghere). If you have further questions, please contact Heidi Cox at 757-224-5350.
All Women Are Welcome!
There is no special membership required! Every woman is a member of the Women’s Ministry at Bethel!
To draw women closer to the Lord.
Our Goals are to:
- Encourage women through faith-founded fellowship;
- Educate women in discipleship;
- Equip women for service in ministry and missions;
- Entreat women to worship through prayer, praise and study; and to
- Evangelize those who do not yet know the Lord.
Through Fellowship, we seek to:
- Edify women through mentorship
- Enrich women through faith-based friendships
- Empathize with their struggles and challenges
Through Discipleship, we seek to:
- Effect spiritual growth
- Embolden women for outreach
- Engage women in discovery
Through Ministry, we seek to:
- Elicit the use of women’s talents for the Lord
- Exemplify the Lord and His actions toward others
Through Worship, we seek to:
- Ensure their relationships are centered in Him
- Engage women in constant connectivity with Christ
- Exalt the name of the Lord together