Mothers of Preschoolers
2nd & 4th Thursdays, 9:30-11:30am, Sept.-May
Bethel Baptist Church, Yorktown
Find support and encouragement with other moms! Discussions, crafts, and guest speakers create a fun, helpful environment. For more information, and to contact our MOPS coordinator, check out our MOPS page (by clicking here).
All Women Are Welcome!
There is no special membership required! Every woman is a member of the Women’s Ministry at Bethel!
To draw women closer to the Lord.
Our Goals are to:
- Encourage women through faith-founded fellowship;
- Educate women in discipleship;
- Equip women for service in ministry and missions;
- Entreat women to worship through prayer, praise and study; and to
- Evangelize those who do not yet know the Lord.
Through Fellowship, we seek to:
- Edify women through mentorship
- Enrich women through faith-based friendships
- Empathize with their struggles and challenges
Through Discipleship, we seek to:
- Effect spiritual growth
- Embolden women for outreach
- Engage women in discovery
Through Ministry, we seek to:
- Elicit the use of women’s talents for the Lord
- Exemplify the Lord and His actions toward others
Through Worship, we seek to:
- Ensure their relationships are centered in Him
- Engage women in constant connectivity with Christ
- Exalt the name of the Lord together