A worship arts camp for children ages 4yrs old by September 30, 2018- 6th Grade completed. Our theme this year is “Hope in God” based on Psalm 63. Camp consists of bible study, music, drama, motions, singing, recreation, art, and a variety of electives.
Campers arrive at 8:45am.
Preschool & Special Needs pick up is 11:45am & K5-6th is at 2pm.
We will end our week with a Presentation on Friday night at 6pm.
• PRESCHOOL – Age Requirement: 4 yr. old by September 30, 2018. Drop off at 8:45am and pick up at 11:45am in the Preschool Wing. Cost: $50 per preschooler.
• School Age Requirement: children need to have COMPLETED Kindergarten through 6th Grade. Cost: $80 per student.
• Electives are only for Children who have COMPLETED 3rd – 6th grades.
• Permission & Medical Release Form is needed for each student on or before the first day of camp.
• Volunteers need to be High School Age and older. Middle School Students can volunteer with their parent or (with a designated adult) who is helping with Worship Arts Camp.
• Special Needs Class: The special needs class is from 8:45-11:45am, for ages Kindergarten through 6th grade. The cost if $50 per camper.