Bethel Baptist Church participates in the Kroger Community Rewards Program!
HOW TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Do you have a Kroger Plus card? If not, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Once you have your Kroger Plus card, do the following steps:
- Go to: krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you have an account with Kroger Rewards, sign in, otherwise do the following steps::
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use the email address and password you set up to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 93733 or “Bethel Baptist Church Yorktown,” select us from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You MUST swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Funds that Bethel receives from Kroger will go to benefit Bethel Baptist Christian school!