Bible Fellowship – 9:45am – Bible Fellowship is an exciting way for children to learn who God is. Your child begins to build a strong biblical foundation through hands-on experiences including energetic music, creative crafts, puppet shows, Bible lessons, and activities.
- Children may be dropped off in their respective classrooms.
- Approved Volunteers will bring your child to you at dismissal or transition your child to Extended Session during the Worship service.
Extended Session – 11:00am – Extended Session is available for children infants thru 4 years old during the worship service. While parents attend the morning worship service, our preschoolers will enjoy structured activities such as games, crafts and songs that reinforce the Bible Fellowship lesson. They will also engage in supervised play time with their friends.
Awana – 5:30-7:15pm, September-May – This program exists as a Bible-centered organization that helps reach children with the gospel of Jesus Christ and trains them to serve Him.
Your child will be involved in:
- Scripture memorization
- Fun and games
- Awards and recognition
- Weekly club meetings
- Special events
- Age-Level Groups:
- Cubbies (3yrs by 9/30) – Pre-K (4-5yrs)
For more information about our Awana program, including registration information & costs, click here.
Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Study – Childcare is provided for infants-preschool age children for mothers attending one of our Women’s Bible Studies.
Jr. Son Seekers – 6:30pm – Our Wednesday night program is for children ages 3 thru 5 years old whose parents are attending the Wednesday night Bible Studies.
- At Jr. Son Seekers, children will have an age appropriate Bible Story, lively music, active games, and enriching crafts.
- Our Infants thru 2 year olds are also welcome. They will be loved and cared for as the play!
Abide Moms is the new Mom’s Support Group of Bethel Baptist Church. They seek to encourage, support, and equip moms in their unique season of motherhood. They will meet the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month, from 9:30-11:30am, during the schoolyear. Fellowship, brunch, and childcare provided at each meeting. Click Here for more information!