Bible Fellowship – 9:45 a.m – Bible Fellowship is an exciting way for children to learn who God is. Your child begins to build a strong biblical foundation through hands-on experiences including energetic music, creative crafts and stimulating Bible lessons.
Children’s Worship (K-4th grade) – 11:00am – A time to learn about God through singing, Bible study, Missions, and games. Bethel Baptist strives to make this a time of worship while understanding the different levels of maturity and accommodating those needs.
AWANA – Based on 2 Timothy 2:15 Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed. AWANA starts with Puggles, our two years and goes through high school. This ministry teaches children to memorize God’s word and to hide it in their hearts. AWANA is leading kids worldwide to know, love and serve Christ. For more information, click the Awana tab.
Wednesday Nights (K-4th Grade) – Kids Praise – 6:00pm – Our Wednesday night program is for children in kindergarten through 4th grade whose parents are attending the Wednesday night Bible Studies.
We start with a Bible lesson followed by our children’ s choir time!
Special Events –At Bethel we believe that spending time together as a family is very important. We do a ton of different events that are fun for the whole family! Keep checking the church calendar for what’s coming up next!
Vacation Bible School- VBS is a week of pure fun and biblical learning! Kids will spend their day learning about Jesus, learning songs, making crafts and playing games! We hope you will join us! Traditionally takes place the first full week of July. Click Here for More Information!
CentriKid Summer Camp (2nd Grade completed-6th Grade completed) –CentriKid is an overnight, weeklong camp that is the best week of the year! At camp your child will get to pick what tracks they want to do, have deep bible studies, partake in amazing worship services and of course OMC (Organized Mass Chaos)! Click here for details and to register for Centrikid 2023!
Contact Pastor Jake for information.
The health, safety and well-being of your child is a priority to Bethel Baptist Church. Our Children’s Ministry has policies and procedures in place to provide the healthiest environment possible for your child while he or she is at church. In order to protect your child, our ministry and staff adhere to the following guidelines:
- Children’s check-in opens 15 minutes prior to activities. Pick up needs to take place no later then 15 minutes after the activities have ended.
- Children must be brought to their class by an adult and will be released to the adult with the parent security tag.
- Provide any information teachers may need to know in order to properly care for your child., i.e. allergies, etc.
- Parents are asked to label all items belonging to their child, i.e. Bibles, jackets, etc. Children should leave personal toys or other possessions at home.
- If an emergency arises, you will be notified.
- Our Children’s Ministry staff is trained to keep your child safe. In the event of an evacuation or lockdown, please do not attempt to enter the Children’s wing.
- We will meet you at the softball field when the authorities tell us it is safe.
- All children are promoted annually to go along with the local school calendar.
- For the protection of your child and the other children, parents are requested not to bring a child who appears to be ill. Upon recommendation of the Committee on Control of Infectious Diseases of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a child should not be taken from home when any of the following exists:
- Fever within last 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24hrs
- Any symptom of a childhood disease such as scarlet fever, German measles, mumps, chicken pox, or whooping cough
- Common cold-from onset through one week
- Sore throat
- Any unexplained rash
- Any skin infection-boils, ringworm, impetigo
- Pink eye or other eye infection
- If a child develops a fever or other symptoms of illness, isolation will occur and parents will be contacted. Should your child develop an infectious disease following a session in the children’s area, please contact the Children’s Pastor immediately.
- Parents should note any allergies on the child’s nametag. For the children with severe allergies, an “Allergy Alert Tag” should be completed. These forms are available at the Check-In Desk.
- Snacks are given at the discretion of the Sunday School teachers and/or Pastor.
- Please let the teacher know of any allergies or if you prefer your child to not have a snack.
- Occasionally the entire Children’s Department will all have the same snack. On those occasions, every effort is made to accommodate all known allergies.
- All children’s workers have passed a background check and participated in Ministry Safe Awareness Training.
- Adults walk children to the restroom, but do not enter or assist. Adults use separate bathroom facilities.
- Couples may only work together if a non-relative third party is with them.
- A worker trained in CPR & First Aid is present on the Children’s wing at all times.