Bible Fellowship – 9:00am – Bible Fellowship is an exciting way for children to learn who God is. Your child begins to build a strong biblical foundation through hands-on experiences including energetic music, creative crafts and stimulating Bible lessons.
- Infants & 1 yr olds should be dropped off in their respective classrooms for lots of TLC.
- Preschoolers ages 2 thru 4 may be dropped off in room P–12, at 8:45, allowing time for parents to make it to their Bible Fellowship Class.
Extended Session – 10:30am – Extended Session is available for children infants thru 4 years old during the worship service. While parents attend the morning worship service, our preschoolers will enjoy structured activities such as games, crafts and songs that reinforce the Bible Fellowship lesson. They will also engage in supervised play time with their friends.
Awana – 5:30-7:15pm, September-May – This program exists as a Bible-centered organization that helps reach children with the gospel of Jesus Christ and trains them to serve Him.
- Your child will be involved in:
- Scripture memorization
- Fun and games
- Awards and recognition
- Weekly club meetings
- Special events
- Age-Level Groups:
- Puggles (2yrs by 9/30 or 3yrs after 9/30)* *Puggles parents are asked to stay on campus during Awana. You are invited to attend our evening worship service, or serve as a volunteer in Awana.
- Cubbies (3yrs by 9/30) - Pre-K (4-5yrs)
Tuesday Morning Women's Bible Study – Childcare is provided for infants-preschool age children for mothers attending one of our Women’s Bible Studies.
Jr. Son Seekers – 6:00pm – Our Wednesday night program is for children ages 3 thru 5 years old whose parents are attending the Wednesday night Bible Studies.
- At Jr. Son Seekers, children will have an age appropriate Bible Story, lively music,active games, and enriching crafts.
- Our Infants thru 2 year olds are also welcome. They will be loved and cared for as the play! Childcare is also provided for parents in choir and orchestra practice, ending at 9pm.
THURSDAYMothers of Preschoolers
Find support and encouragement with other moms! Discussions, crafts, and guest speakers create a fun, helpful environment. 1st and 3rd Thursdays at 9:15 a.m. at church from Sep-May. Childcare is provided. If you are interested, please contact Heather Bamford at (401) 996-0217 or .